Yes yes, i am on cloud nine! As i did not expect this award "at all", that too twice. Got the superior scribbler award from two of my dearest freinds
Thank you guys. You both have been really generous :) There are far more deserving candidates than me. I hardly put in that amount of effort or pain you or other bloggers take. But still it feels as if i'm giving a speech at the awards night LOL :D Seriously, its been time i'v been awarded something, what better than being awarded 'The Superior Scribbler ' award. I still have a really long way to go. Till then i'll enjoy the awards bestowed on me by you two.
The rules are listed as follows:
* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I award the following:
1. Monica: http://ruminationsmyspc.blogspot.com/
One of my closest friends, and a great person in her own ways. Love her blogs & the way she writes. Can truly do magic with words. She is always there encouraging me to blog and getting an award from you doubles the encouragement!! Keep posting girl, want you to top the list of bloggers :)
2. Shobhit: http://lifetheblessedhellride.blogspot.com/
Now now, (a great friend) he is a person with all the wisdom! Have not come across someone like you in my life. Love the way you blog, and the way you see things is just where we lesser mortals stop thinking. You put a point across in such a way that one has to sit down and is forced to give it a thought. So buddy keep up the good work & hope you get more and more awards ;)
3. kasabiangirl: http: //kasabiangirl.blogspot.com/
Its been a while since I have started off reading your blog, and trust me you write beautifully! You have a nice way of expressing things.
4. Vikas: http://the--walk--of--life.blogspot.com/
A dear friend, with a great personality! Though he has been off blogger for a while now, but i beleive he has the potential to turn into a good blogger. Hope he manages time out of his busy schedule and resumes writing soon!
5. Extranjera: http://utterlyunpublishedauthor.blogspot.com/
Monica suggested the link to her blog, and honestly speaking went through only a couple of her posts! But all of them were worth each word! No wonder she has a great list of followers.
Lastly, I'd like to thank you two again! I am honored :) Would try and keep up to the awards name and atleast try and scribble if not the most superior blog :P